[C320-list] Portlight Replacement/Repair?

Mark Hood mark at hoodcanvas.com
Sat Mar 26 09:40:36 PDT 2022

Hi all, To prevent crazing on ports use 210 Polish and Cleaner. We have
used it for years on all our boats and regular application stops this from
happening. It is made in Cambridge, MA by Summer Labs and used in airports
throughout the world on airplane windows to prevent this, it works. Mark
Hood #809