[C320-list] Portlight Replacement/Repair?

David Wellerstein dwellers at mac.com
Sat Mar 26 14:07:45 PDT 2022

Thanks for the anti-crazing tip.  I will definitely get some of that!

Just pulled the plastic interior frames and found a bunch of the fasteners were quite loose.  I hope you can’t over-torque them but I did go around a couple of times on each port.  I’ll take the hose out and see how it goes.  But it doesn’t look like changing them out is going to be a big deal.  Just some screws, cleanup and adhesive.  Famous last words, right?

Thanks again for all the feedback!

David
C320 #118 Dream Catcher

Sent from my iPad