[C320-list] Shore Power Inlet

Brian McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:40:31 PDT 2022

Smart plug is the only way to go. I have used it for several years and
could not be more pleased  very easy to plug in due to its unique design.
Has added sensor in it to shut it down if it detects too much heat on the
line. If you are handy with electrical wire cutting and splicing you can
use your existing shore power cord by cutting off the boat end of plug and
replacing it with the smart plug end. I am not that handy so had a friend
do the connection while I stayed out if his way unless asked to do
something. I really like it

Brian of s/v Serenity #1075

--
Brian McLamb