[C320-list] Removing and Replacing Roller Furler

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Tue May 3 21:30:55 PDT 2022

Hi, Mark;

Starting with your second question, the riggers that replaced my furler went up the mast with a halyard taking all the load off the forestay.  I needed to have my headstay replaced as the furler nicked it when it failed, so I was getting a new forestay anyway.  Not sure if the furler foil can be slid off without removing the forestay.

Mark
Fiddler’s Green #8