[C320-list] VHF Cable in Mast

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Mon May 9 10:25:51 PDT 2022

IMHO - I don’t know the correct length - I guess that has to do with the location of your radio and the route you take with the coax cable. Use the largest coax cable you can to reduce signal loss between the radio and the antenna - a new antenna wouldn’t be a bad idea (I’ve had one go bad). Changed it out anchored at Isla Carmen on Father’s Day 2016. Don’t try to save money on cheap cable nor antennas. Seriously waterproof all connections with heat shrink wrap and use silicone grease on fittings as well.

Ron Hodel
1070. Lokomaikai
Sent from my iPhone