[C320-list] VHF Cable in Mast

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:20:18 PDT 2022

Ron,

Great advice. The length needs only to reach from the top of the
mast/antenna to the deck where there must be a connection just inside the
base of the mast.  There doesn't seem to be a connection between the radio
and where it goes into the tube that supports the mast.  So I assume the
connection is where the mast and deck meet. The longest shroud is just over
42 feet that is longer than the mast.

I like the idea of replacing the antenna itself. Heat shrinking connections
too I didn't think about  but was planning for the light wire connections.

Thank you.

John Meyers