[C320-list] VHF Cable in Mast

sail-ability sail-ability sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon May 9 16:26:31 PDT 2022

I would use the LMR-400 VHF coax cable. It has the lowest losses for
that length of run. The antenna and radio connectors are PL-295, at the
mast basest is a PL-258 double female. These connectors are solder on,
many now are crimp into the shield wire and they are easy to install but
can be prone to failure.
Regards
JohnM
1999#574