[C320-list] Schaefer 2000 Furler

Marko Jamnik markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:52:55 PDT 2022

Looking for advice on my Schaefer Furler 2000. Currently my main problem is that I have a least two major kinks at two of the joints, where the foils/sail extrusions join, they are connected with an 8" joint/ bearing inserts with 8 rivets. I tried to replace the rivets but the holes look oblong and there isn't a smooth flow. When I raise my swivel it stops at the joint. So my question here is do I replace the complete Furler or do I just replace the foil sections and purchase the connector joint bearing inserts and put in new rivets. If anyone has encountered this problem and solution options, like where to purchase parts or is Schaefer the only source. I'm located in Toronto area.

Thank you
Marko Jamnik
Marquesas 304
Lake Ontario