[C320-list] Pedestal guard replacement

Cheryl Dahl dahls2017 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:17:00 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
I am replacing all my original electronics and navpod on my boat .
I purchased a new angled pedestal guard and larger navpod from defender and
have mounted the new instruments and chart plotter. I also purchased the
new mounting feet for the pedestal guard from CD .
I haven’t yet attempted to remove the old guard yet. It looks like it will
come out by removing the two set screws and sliding it up . Does anyone in
the group have experience with this ? I am a newer 320 owner and group
member.
I enjoy reading all the discussions and advice.
Thanks
Steve Dahl
Sans Souci