[C320-list] Farewell for pastures new

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Sun Oct 16 10:59:57 PDT 2022

Thanks, Graeme, for all your input on this forum.  I’ve always appreciated your views as someone with hands-on experience and a clear understanding of the systems and construction of the C320.  I’ve gained a lot from your comments on this forum.  If you are looking to chartering to fill your sailing needs, the Pacific Northwest is a great destination with some very good charter companies.  Drop me a line if you ever head up to this corner of the world and I can show you some of the highlights.

Mark
Fiddler’s Green #8
Port Townsend, WA
boatnboot at me.com