[C320-list] Boat Cover for sale

ptormey at 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Sun Oct 16 12:21:43 PDT 2022

For sale. $300

Location Newport RI
Shipping not available

Winter boat cover custom fit to Catalina 320

The great price is because the cover needs some minor repairs as exemplified
in the pictures, AND I upgraded to the one sold by one of our members
earlier.

It's designed to sit flat on the bow without a frame and covers the entire
boat including the boom, cockpit, dodger frame, and bimini frame with ready
access through the zipper at the stern.

This cover only extends to the toe rail. It does not hang over the side.

Due to its bulk and weight I'm not willing to ship it if I can find a local
sale. It would be best if you inspected the cover and had me walk you thru
the install.

For more information contact me directly at PTormey at 4square.net
<mailto:PTormey at 4square.net>

Public - Google Drive