[C320-list] replacing lifeline with solid tubing

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 21 05:58:09 PDT 2022

For me, the big challenge would be the jib hanging up on the raised lifelines.

Maybe a different approach is to limit the need to leave the cockpit, perhaps with a beeed-up lazy Jack's system and an electric winch setup like many powerboats have.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone