[C320-list] Fuel pump

Jeff Smith svsailmates512 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 07:56:47 PDT 2023

Somewhat related but possibly no immediate help - this is why I installed
an electric fuel pump. I just replaced my fuel tank and all of my rubber
fuel lines. To bleed, I turned on the electric fuel pump and opened the
on-engine screw to purge air. Then I left the fuel pump on while I ran the
motor for awhile. I had no starting or running issues.

I put it between the tank and the Racor. You might consider doing this and
then you could use this pump as a replacement/spare if your mechanical pump
quits. In the meantime, it would confirm if air is the issue or the pump is
the issue. I think it was $50 - $60 (a small 12v pump from Facet).

FWIW
Jeff Smith, ‘94, 121