[C320-list] Cockpit lights

Aaron Laskowski aaron.laskowski at outlook.com
Mon Aug 28 21:32:49 PDT 2023

I just picked up a C320 a few days ago, and while not a permanent mounted solution, I transitioned a few of these over from my camping gear to the boat and they work great in the cockpit, the head, and anywhere else you need a little extra light. They are portable, collapsible, and hangable. Perfect ad-hoc solution for me:

https://www.amazon.com/Etekcity-Portable-Camping-Lantern-Batteries/dp/B01C5QSENQ/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=led+camping+lanterns&qid=1693283299&sprefix=led+camping+%2Caps%2C136&sr=8-5