[C320-list] Is it or isn't it time for a new avenue

Marko Jamnik markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 06:58:01 PST 2023

Glad to see the email activity happening again.

Current topic is, should I sell my boat? My boat is a ’95-304. My boating journey has been focused on casual lake sailing in the area of Lake Ontario. I’ve been retired and a widower. I have found myself over the years to be sailing less, partially due to the loss. Moving forward I still enjoy a good sail, no more racing. I’m sure there are other members who are contemplating their next move. Selling a boat that’s been a big part of someones life is very difficult. There’s a huge sentimental value there among other things. Any advice for this young old timer would be much appreciated.

Sorry I didn’t have any technical request in this email.

Regards
Marko Jamnik

Marquesas 304
Lake Ontario