[C320-list] Remove & Replacing Front Loading Refrigerator

Steven Snyder mssnydr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:12:46 PST 2023

Ian,
Thanks for the response. I could not find a discussion under the technical
articles. I did find a picture with a description of what to do in the
technical photos. I presume that is what you were referring to.

With the process shown and described, it should be pretty simple to do.
Thanks again for providing the information.

Steve Snyder
Windcatcher #1101