[C320-list] Remove & Replacing Front Loading Refrigerator

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 11:27:27 PST 2023

Steven there is a good article on the 320.org website on how to remove the fridge. I have down it. There are 4 screws that you have to take out after removing the drawer at the bottom of the fridge. It then slides out easily.

There is also 2 screws above the door that hold the top of the fridge.

You may have to remove the finnel on the counter top if it protrudes below the level of the fridge unit. We didn’t need to do that.

With regard to your issue with the fridge ours started the pulse on and off. We replace the control module, $100 and all is good now. You could try that as a first step.

Ian Neale.

Solutions. 1122.

Sent from. my iPhone