[C320-list] Is it or isn't it time for a new avenue

ART HARDEN artstree at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 20:05:08 PST 2023

I am 75 and I am also thinking of selling in the near future. I have had a number of different boats and have had fond memories on every one of them. The Capri 26 (10 years) and was a wonderful boat for the Chesapeake and the inland lakes in southwest Ohio. Our Catalina 28 (2 years) provided us a wonderful 700 mile trip on the Erie canal and all across Lake Erie to Sandusky. Tortuga Catalina 320 (7 years) has carried us to Canada Lake Saint Clair and many ports in western lake Erie. Even if you sell your boat, you keep the memories.

Sent from my iPhone
Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" E-62
937.885.9380 (o)