[C320-list] Is it or isn't it time for a new avenue

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 18 11:53:42 PST 2023

Good to hear.

We were going to the Bahamas, but decided this was the year to head north instead after realizing how few fun stops remained between here and Marathon after Ian.

We're going to Crystal River, Cedar Key and several other stops on the way to Apalachicola Bay. Maybe up to Panama City. Lots of kayaking with manatees.

I'm still in mourning for Bonita Bill's in Fort Myers Beach.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone