[C320-list] Do I keep my boat or not

ART HARDEN artstree at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 17:41:30 PDT 2023

Marco:

I can relate to your questioning whether to sell the boat or not. I am in my mid-70s, but still in fairly good shape. This past weekend I was expecting some friends over so I started doing a lot of cleaning. Additionally, I finally got around to replacing the shower pump and getting that to work properly. After accomplishing these two task, I feel a lot better about keeping the boat. Our club has a cruise next weekend to Middle Bass Island, which I am sure will put the sailing bug back in me.

Sounds like what you may need is a good extended destination cruise. If you need a crew, you might be able to pick some one up at a sailing for singles group. I know there is one on Lake Erie, so I’m assuming there’s one on Lake Ontario as well. We have a couple friends who are members of the Lake Erie group.

Just some thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone
Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" E-62