[C320-list] Do I keep my boat or not

Christopher Nichols cinichols at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 11 05:55:06 PDT 2023

   Hi Marko,
   If you love sailing - especially racing, and are finding the physical
   aspects demanding the might I suggest Radio Yacht Racing. As my father,
   a keen racer all his life, aged into his 70s and became less mobile we
   took this up as an easy way to sail together. We found the competition
   just as intense and enjoyable with only a tiny fraction of the costs,
   great camaraderie and little physical restriction.
   These days I even keep a Soling 1m racing yacht aboard my c320 in order
   to compete with sailors from clubs on cape cod during our annual
   cruise.
   As an easy intro to the sport look at the DF95 class. Lots of clubs
   sail them all over the US and globally.
   Also, keep your yacht! Even if only for the one day a year when you get
   a magic day afloat that brings back lots of happy memories.
   Best
   Chris (#476)

   On 9 Jul 2023 13:42, Marko Jamnik via C320-list