[C320-list] Berth lights

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Tue Jul 11 04:42:51 PDT 2023

Tom:
I don’t use my v-berth lights very often, and find that they often won’t work.  I think that the issue is oxidation of the switch contacts on the light.  If I cycle the switch on and off a lot of times, the lights start working again.  I’m sure that a new switch would solve the issue too, but that is my annual exercise.

Chuck Mueller
NorthWind #676
Holland, MI