[C320-list] Berth lights

ART HARDEN artstree at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 09:19:40 PDT 2023

One thing about toggle switches is they tend to gum up overtime. If you take some WD-40 and spray it into the switch and then flip it back-and-forth several times that generally works for me. It’s worth a try before paying for a new switch.

Sent from my iPhone
Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" E-62
937.885.9380 (o)