[C320-list] Oil leak

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Sun Jul 16 10:29:56 PDT 2023

Hi Jerry,
I always keep some absorbing pads under the engine so you can sometimes tell
from the stains where the oil/fluid was coming from.   Many years ago I
"refreshed" the engine and I found some gaskets and rubber hoses that were
not fluid tight any more.   They allowed oil to run down the side of the
engine.  I'd look closely on the leeward side of the engine.
Hope you got the roller fuller sorted out too!
Best,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman
Somerset #671   San Pedro (LA) California