[C320-list] VHF Radio replacement

Steve Weinstein srw_jags at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 06:59:50 PDT 2023

 I agree that you should have a built-in VHF on the boat.  Definitely opt for one with GPS and DSC.  The remote mic is a nice option also, and easy to run and install on our boats.  Very nice resale feature, but also very convenient, and a safety consideration as well.  I also have a rechargeable hand held VHF on board.  Remember, day sailing is still sailing, and having reliable communication on the boat is critical if you have an emergency.
Steve Weinstein2000 C320 #722 "Vega"