[C320-list] Throttle cable

Chris White chriswhite252000 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 06:33:54 PDT 2023

 Scott
My throttle cable and gear cable housings were both perished at the bend below the deck, visible within the removable housing in the aft cabin.I decided to get local marine engineers to replace both at the same time, and glad I did.It is not an easy job, they finished up dismantling the whole Edson stand.The 'Bowden' cable housings do not bend easily.They also had to fit a new control lever assembly.It took two experienced guys a day and a half to complete the job.

Unless you are confident I would employ an engineer who has done this before for this work.
Regards
Chris WhiteDandy #449 Catalina 320PooleUK