[C320-list] Looking to purchase a 320: model years to avoid?

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 06:55:29 PDT 2023

"Personally, I would avoid boats with the Perkins diesel as many parts are
no longer available."

I have had no problem tracking down parts, and still find every part I have
needed available.  Sometimes you do have to cross reference to a Volvo
Penta, which is basically the same engine.  Personally, I think the Perkins
is the best diesel put in the Catalina 320s, just my 2 cents.

Christian Caperton
1994 C320 #138 "Canuck" Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL