[C320-list] [C320- Fresh water leak

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Jun 8 10:26:27 PDT 2023

Check under your Auxiliary Steering port at the base of the pedestal. Mine was leaking. As evidenced by the water pooling on top of the steering gear below. I ended up replacing the entire port including the mounting ring with a new one from West Marine. Perfect fit. And one less leak.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us