[C320-list] Need to replace motor mounts and Catalina factory contact

Rich Allen randnallen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 19:23:53 PDT 2023

Hi Larry,
I am wondering how you made out.  I have the Westerbeke 30B in hull 265,
and have thought about replacing the engine mounts.  It looks to me like
the plates you are referring to are part of the mounts.  Did you buy
Westerbeke mounts or an aftermarket?  I could send pictures of mine if you
would like.
Regards,
Rich Allen, Destiny, 1995 #265