[C320-list] Need to replace motor mounts and Catalina factory contact

windswept at stx.rr.com windswept at stx.rr.com
Fri Jun 9 19:04:22 PDT 2023

Hi Rich,

Unfortunately, neither Warren at Catalina nor Westerbeke could help me.  According to Westerbeke it was not on the bill of materials that they supplied to Catalina and Warren indicated that the boat was built so long ago in CA that there would be no records on such a minor item.  I am left with having them fabricated locally.  This should not be a problem however it would have been nice to have all the required parts on hand to complete the job in one session.

Larry Frank
WindSwept 1995 C320 #246