[C320-list] Rebedding forward trapezoidal hatch

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Mon Jun 12 10:01:27 PDT 2023

I agree on butyl tape.

Also, my forward hatch has a rubber seal that sticks on the frame. If you do too, make sure the glue hasn't failed at some point. That would create a drip. It's often hard to tell exactly where the leak is.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone