[C320-list] Rebedding forward trapezoidal hatch

Ferris Wills ferriswills707 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:09:02 PDT 2023

Hi,

I did this job recently on both my roof hatches - to get the hatch frame off, unscrew the perimeter screws (best to leave the hinges/hatch attached to the frame). I used wooden wedges and a mallet to unseat the frame from the deck. Remove all the old sealant - mine was a mess from previous owner hacked up attempts.

I rebedded with butyl tape and it’s now as good as new 😊. You might want to replace the washers in the hatch handles at this time too.

Ferris
Argo, #505

Typos by iPhone