[C320-list] Intermittent fresh water flow

Steven Morgan steve46431 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:59:32 PDT 2023

I had a similar issue . Filled the tanks on my new to me 320 to flush and rinse.   Turns out even though I cleaned the screen at the pump a couple of times, the elbow just before the screen was also clogged? I saw it after i accidentally looked up into the elbow.

Thanks
Steve Morgan
1995 Salt Shaker