[C320-list] Mould for diamond pattern non-skid deck

David Hayes davidhayes1 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:02:54 PST 2023

Hi all,
Some time ago I searched online from here in Australia & found a company called FlexMold (I think) in the U.S. that supposedly sells molds (U.S. spelling?) for the diamond pattern non-skid deck on our boats but was not able to successfully find anyone who still sells them…does anyone know where to find these or have a solution they can suggest?  I understand you can make a mold with silicon etc but would prefer to buy one if possible to help with some gelcoat repairs I need to get done.
Any feedback appreciated.

P.S. Re the port cockpit locker lid issue:  my PO installed a line on the underside of the lid with a hook/clip that we attach to another short line hanging down from the Bimini when we open the locker to stop it from falling shut, a really good safety mechanism.  I am still thinking about the gas strut option…

Rgds,
David Hayes
2006 Harlequin

Sent from my iPhone