[C320-list] Mould for diamond pattern non-skid deck

Tim Hoffert thoffert77 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:33:50 PST 2023

David-search Gibco Flex Mold-it's a company in Texas.  I reached out to
them last spring for a mold to repair a small chip (maybe the size of a US
quarter) in my cabin top.  They said they had the pattern, but it was quite
expensive for that small of a repair, so I didn't end up buying it.

Instead, I filled the area with the repair paste from Catalina Direct.
Once cured, I used some very small files and carefully filed the grooves
back in.  Not perfect, but veey hard to tell the difference from just a few
feet away. Really, the slight color difference is more obvious than the
pattern difference.

Tim Hoffert
Adagio
1999 #612