[C320-list] Keel bolt primer

Ken kspir4 at cox.net
Wed Mar 8 18:04:57 PST 2023

Ferris,
I’m not sure why he suggested that unless there is an extremely unusual circumstance.  My understanding is that Stainless should be exposed to oxygen to retain its rust resistant coating and properties.
I think the best bet is to wipe off what you can with a rag a try to keep it dry.
Looking forward to hearing other thoughts.
Good luck,
Ken

Sent from my iPhone