[C320-list] Garhauer Easy Glide Adjustable Genoa Cars

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 15:39:47 PST 2023

Chuck-

Thanks for the quick response.   I thought the same thing at first but it's
kinda hard to confuse a 1” track to a 1-1/4” track so I did some digging
and low and behold…there are indeed subtle differences between a European
32mm track and an English/U.S. 1-1/4” track.   I’m going to order the
version with the standup spring block.   Hopefully between giving them an
approximate thickness of the t section and letting them know I have a C320
with 1-1/4” track I should end up with the right cars.   We shall
see….Garhauer is apparently the only company you can buy cars that will
adjust smoothly under load without completely replacing the track.   That’s
a job I’d like to avoid.

Thanks

Troy Dunn
Hull #514