[C320-list] Garhauer Easy Glide Adjustable Genoa Cars

surprise thompson87.com surprise at thompson87.com
Sun Mar 12 09:44:07 PDT 2023

I’ve been very happy with mine but I would not characterize them as moving smoothly under load. I always need to ease the sheets somewhat. Furthermore they will not move aft from just the pressure of the sheet. I attached the bitter end of the control line to the car so that I had something to pull it aft with. Unless there is a newer model with bearings for the track (ie like the traveler) plan on easing the sheets when adjusting.