[C320-list] Is the starter motor the culprit?

Bob Hoyt rehoyt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 04:18:26 PDT 2023

I appreciate the tip about the engine glow plugs so I plan to replace them
BUT the issue is that the engine barely turns over with two six volt golf
cart batteries in series or one Group 27 12 volt battery. That suggests
decreased power somewhere in the system. Of course, because it is a boat,
the cause might be multifactorial. I'll also remove all wires going into
the starter and solenoid and clean them well. Thanks for the suggestions

Bob

--

*Robert (Bob) Hoyt MD, FACP, FAMIA, ABPM-CI*

*Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Internal Medicine*

*Virginia Commonwealth University*

*Richmond, VA*

*CAPT (Ret) USN*

InformaticsEducation.org  <http://InformaticsEducation.org>