[C320-list] Insurance renewal

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 11:38:46 PDT 2023

 When Geico took over insurance from Boat US I got a bill for $1200 for $54,000 coverage, an increase of over $700 dollars.  When I called, someone in India could not explain why.  Since the boat was not worth that amount I asked what the premium would be for $45000 coverage and got a quote for $515 again with no explanation.   May want to check value and see what lesser amount may cost.