[C320-list] Activating glow plugs on 2006 Yanmar 3YM30

John Frost johncfrost at gmail.com
Sun May 28 05:25:29 PDT 2023

I am close to your hull number and my key turns to the RIGHT (clockwise) of run to light up the glow plugs. You can see them come on by watching the volt meter on the pedestal bump down a tick. Hold for a few seconds and release and it springs back to run. The Yanmar then starts immediately when I just bump the starter button.

John
2007 C320MKII
Hull  #1118
Lake Guntersville, AL