[C320-list] Activating glow plugs

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Sun May 28 13:59:14 PDT 2023

I don’t think that you have glow plugs.  I know that my 3GM30 does not have them, and I don’t see any replacement glow plug parts for your 3YM30 engines.  The voltage drop that you see could be due to an electric fuel pump or bilge ventilation.  Glow plugs look a little like spark plugs and you’ll see them if you have them.

I could be wrong, but interested in other comments.

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676
Holland, MI

Sent from Mail for Windows

Today's Topics:

   1. Activating glow plugs on 2006 Yanmar 3YM30 (David Hayes)
   2. Re: Activating glow plugs on 2006 Yanmar 3YM30 (Greg Flanagan)
   3. Re: Activating glow plugs on 2006 Yanmar 3YM30 (John Frost)
   4. Re: Activating glow plugs on 2006 Yanmar 3YM30 (John Frost)