[C320-list] Another Perkins M30 Overheating Help Thread

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Mon May 29 19:38:48 PDT 2023

Hi Paul,
That is why I was asking if the water heater was heating up the water.   If the water is NOT circulating well then the water heater will not heat up the water.   The fresh water pump does have an impeller but not like the one in the raw water pump.   Not sure how it would fail.   I have hear of there being an air bubble which can form when you change out the water heater.   The fresh water pump would probably not prime if it was in air.
Bruce

Bruce Heyman
Somerset #671   San Pedro (LA) California