[C320-list] Raising navigation lights

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 12 06:20:23 PST 2023

Scott, how did you attach the nav lights to the boat in the new locations?

I built a solar panel platform on the stern using one-inch rail fittings from Defender.

Basically, it is two rails that span the stern from port to starboard behind the boom.

The forward rail is also tied to the backstays for stability.

The panels are connected to the rails with a large number of cable ties, which are surprisingly strong. That enables me to remove the panels quickly when a hurricane nears

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 310
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone