[C320-list] Articles for Mainsheet magazine

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Mon Nov 13 10:46:42 PST 2023

As the Catalina Mainsheet magazine editor for the C320 Association, I’d like to ask blog members if they would like to write an article for publication in the magazine?  Judging from blog posts, there has been no shortage of technical issues to diagnose and solve.  A quick article about your project would really help other Association members reading the magazine.  I’m sure there were some memorable cruises this past summer.  Write an article and share with other Catalina owners.  Articles should be from 1200 to 3200 words and include 3 to 6 photos.  If interested, email me and I can give more guidance and any help writing or editing I can.  If you don’t currently receive Mainsheet, take a look at www.mainsheet.net <http://www.mainsheet.net/>.  The password for the winter issue is W414 and I can supply passwords for any other issues is you see something of interest.

Thanks,

Mark Cole
Fiddler’s Green #8
boatnboot at me.com