[C320-list] Articles for Mainsheet magazine

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 15:40:58 PST 2023

Hi, Mark,

I'm the Gal that submitted an article to you about repairing our boat after Ian.

 We traveled all summer long, so we never got any written magazines.

I think you said it would be published in the fall issue, but I cannot get it opened because it says password protected PDF.

What is the password?

#948, Windy City

Captain Diane Fowler, CRS, GRI, e-PRO

Nautical Realty Group, Inc.