[C320-list] Catalina 320 Battery Charger

Chris White chriswhite252000 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 23:14:30 PDT 2023

 I fitted a Sterling Pro Charge Ultra Lite dual output 30 amp charger.It is a straight swap for the original, although the wiring connection is not that easy.You will need a couple of 170amp battery leads.Carefully photo and label the wiring as you disconnect the old charger.
It's been good.
Chris#449 Dandy (1997)
PooleUK