[C320-list] Small Boat Dehumidifier

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:05:10 PDT 2023

I had been using a unit similar to one of these effectively to reduce
humidity aboard for twenty years. No drain needed and as a secondary
benefit it puts out enough heat (about the equivalent of a 90 watt bulb)
that I never needed to winterize here in eastern NC. The only issue I had
with freezing was if I forgot to drain the anchor washdown hose. People
have been effectively using a light bulb to protect well pumps from
freezing in this area for generations.

https://defender.com/en_us/caframo-stor-dry-air-circulator-9406caabx

YMMV
Chris Burti