[C320-list] Opening Port gasket alternatives

ptormey 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Wed Sep 20 07:49:51 PDT 2023

Thanks to all who replied. Even alternate sources want about $50. I'm likely to go to the hardware store and find a suitable replacement. They make a wide range of them for refrigerators etc.   I'll let you know if I find one.

And I'll try the "clean and AmorAll" approach too.

John, I've got the "new style" that doesn't use o-rings and the leak is definitely where the rubber meets the window.

Pat
Pat Tormey
s/v Blues Skies
Newport RI