[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 4631, Issue 2

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 06:09:28 PDT 2024

I discovered the issue of a tripped GFCI a long time ago when I had no power at a  remote outlet. So, find all your outlets and check for one that may have tripped.
This is a good discussion to remind me about this.

Dave Hupe
1994  C320 #32

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 8:14 AM, P.F. Ross via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   Scott, good thought regarding GFCI outlets.

My boat came from the factory with GFCI outlets where you describe them, so
seems like standard configuration, at least on early boats.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206

On Sun, Apr 21, 2024, 6:32 AM Scott Westwood via C320-list <